Sign in to follow this  
Etho

Suppressor Review: Bowers Bitty(rimfire)

I bought this one back in January. It was one of three that finally got approved on the 14th of this month. I picked it up today. 

This thing is tiny. Very small foot print, but very effective. It’s user serviceable which isn’t common with rimfire suppressors. They’re often sealed. It’s pretty damn effective as you can hear. The slap at the end is the bullet hitting mud from the 50 yard line. This is using my Glock clone that I finally got working recently. 

DB40273B-1885-477C-B9B6-E6CA5A4908BD.jpeg

CA69593B-AA16-43C7-BBE0-EBFC161819C0.jpeg

199C4860-2DAD-4760-A871-D3530EACE713.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Etho said:

There is better, but not that small.

Can you add baffels to the stack.  It looks like the end caps are threaded.

3 hours ago, JRed said:

That is tiny

It’s one of the reasons I wanted it. It’s still very manageable on a pistol. 

1 hour ago, Etho said:

It’s one of the reasons I wanted it. It’s still very manageable on a pistol. 

Got any rifles you’re gonna try it on? I keep telling myself I’m going to suppress my 10/22 someday. 

5 hours ago, JRed said:

Got any rifles you’re gonna try it on? I keep telling myself I’m going to suppress my 10/22 someday. 

No, none of rifles are threaded. Well actually my RPRf is threaded. I can try it on that.

Edited by Etho

2 hours ago, Drck said:

Nice! 

What other calibers are you getting cans for? I’d love one for 9 mm. 

Bought:

.30, .45 and .22 rimfire/lower pressure .22 centerfire and a 5.56. 

All are approved except the 5.56. Still waiting on the stamp for the .45. Should be here any day. It’s what I’m most looking forward to. It will mostly live on my 9mm SBR. I dunno if I’ll use it on my pistols much. They’re kinda unwieldy with a suppressor. 

You would need a cooling down period before holstering a suppressed pistol wouldnt you?   I wouldnt want anything like that sitting on my love handles.

19 minutes ago, Meke said:

You would need a cooling down period before holstering a suppressed pistol wouldnt you?   I wouldnt want anything like that sitting on my love handles.

Yeah, but they don’t make holsters for suppressed pistols on the regular. I’m sure someone has and would though. There’s always some chuckefuck somewhere who thinks they’re a bad ass. 

And a holstered pistols muzzle isn’t anywhere near you’re love handles. Unless you’re wearing your belt at your nipples 😂

Edited by Etho

2 hours ago, Etho said:

Bought:

.30, .45 and .22 rimfire/lower pressure .22 centerfire and a 5.56. 

All are approved except the 5.56. Still waiting on the stamp for the .45. Should be here any day. It’s what I’m most looking forward to. It will mostly live on my 9mm SBR. I dunno if I’ll use it on my pistols much. They’re kinda unwieldy with a suppressor. 

0.30 for which gun(s)? .308 Win?

Ahh, so 0.45 can be used to a range of calibers?

I remember when a guy was shooting his 6mm something or other in a range in AK suppresssed. Was still damn loud. I assumed it was the supersonic crack. 

.30 is rifle and full auto rated. So yeah it’ll work on my 700, AR10 and hopefully .300WM soon. Basically anything .30 and smaller. I can buy the mount in 1/2-28 and it’ll work on my ARs too. 

All suppressors will handle most all calibers smaller than their bore size. Sometimes adapters are needed. Also you have stay within handgun rated so on. Although it’ll pass through, if I shot a 5.56 or 6.5CM round through my Sidewinder, it probably won’t end well. 

Suppressors knock the sound down tremendously. But on supersonic rounds, it’s still pretty damn loud. Most are borderline still not hearing safe. It depends on barrel length plus caliber. 

Edited by Etho

5 hours ago, Etho said:

And a holstered pistols muzzle isn’t anywhere near you’re love handles. Unless you’re wearing your belt at your nipples 😂

Proper high carry for a proper high grip 😂

3 hours ago, Meke said:

I thought you consealed  carry guys have them right up under the ribs

No way. The top of my pistol barely sticks out of my waist. It’s below my belly button. 

3 hours ago, Meke said:

image.png.fea2892459444ad2b1c49f1cc3017202.png

I see now.  The can would be down burning the side of his hip,

That’s still absurdly high. As in, you’re getting laughed by everyone and not know it absurdly high. And they’re modeling an XD......figures. 

Edited by Etho

On 11/27/2019 at 2:16 AM, Etho said:

No way. The top of my pistol barely sticks out of my waist. It’s below my belly button. 

That’s still absurdly high. As in, you’re getting laughed by everyone and not know it absurdly high. And they’re modeling an XD......figures. 

:facepalm:

Award Nominee of the decade 🤣

3 hours ago, Drck said:

:facepalm:

Award Nominee of the decade 🤣

😂

Used it on my RPRf today with subs. The hammer hitting the firing pin makes more noise. The muzzle sounds like someone going “psh” with their mouth. But they hit dirt at 100 😁

Edited by Etho

17 minutes ago, vic_b said:

A bit of a drop?

A ton. I had to hold about 7 mils to get on paper. Shot some FGGM though too and it was definitely hearing safe and decently accurate.

Edited by Etho