Sign in to follow this  
vic_b

My father in laws shotgun.....

Looks like a sweet gun to have! 

Never good to come into a gun the way you did, but good that the gun is going to a good home.  Looks like it was well used, but also well taken care off. 

1 minute ago, Etho said:

Thats pretty damn awesome Vic.

The honor of such a gift is not lost on me. This one will go to my youngest son.

28 minutes ago, vic_b said:

The honor of such a gift is not lost on me. This one will go to my youngest son.

How does the take down work? I've never messed with a firearm that is a takedown before. Other than Ar type stuff of course. 

21 minutes ago, Etho said:

How does the take down work? I've never messed with a firearm that is a takedown before. Other than Ar type stuff of course. 

Its pretty easy. Just pull out a stop and give it a 1/4 turn pull out the mag tube. To pull it apart push the slide forward till it stops and then another 1/4 turn them pull apart. I'll have to make a video.

15 hours ago, Etho said:

16 hours ago, vic_b said:

This one doesn't have a disconnect either. Fast as you can rack the slide with the trigger held down!

That's fun.

Didn't notice it was a takedown

Right after I picked it up and was able to examine close, I realized it was pretty dirty. I broke it down to the major components and scrubbed everything real good. A little oil on the shiny spots and its working real slick now!