Sign in to follow this  
Bob

2013 Ford Fusion

Well my wife figured with a chunk of the inheritance she should get a better vehicle. We decided on a Ford Fusion. Found a 2013 (second generation)(the better looking 1) with 104,000 miles on it. When I got to the dealer to look at it, they had it on the lift putting new tires on it. Nice for me, because I got to get a good look at everything. Very clean. Tuxedo black metallic.

So today we picked it up. Let me tell you I was nervous as hell running around with that much in cash in my pocket.

20200530_094915.jpg

The old Ford Mondeo.  Its what its badged as down under.   They go good .  I have one sitting outside, my mother inlaws.  Hasnt had any problems except the famous door handle not opening trick.  i fixed it with a bit of cardboard.  And a abs sensor on the back wheel.

I know the feeling. When I got the settlement from that wreck, I had a shitload of cash in my pocket, ready to deposit in my account.

4 hours ago, vic_b said:

I know the feeling. When I got the settlement from that wreck, I had a shitload of cash in my pocket, ready to deposit in my account.

I get nervous with $100 in my pocket. I can't imagine what you were walking around with

Wow! $10k seems like a lot for a 2013.  Hope it serves you well.

These days, I typically have $100 max on me since I use CC quite a bit.  One of my best friend's son typically has more cash on him than I do.  

On 6/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Drck said:

Wow! $10k seems like a lot for a 2013.  Hope it serves you well.

These days, I typically have $100 max on me since I use CC quite a bit.  One of my best friend's son typically has more cash on him than I do.  

Sounds like a buddy of mine he has a bank account but just carries nothing but cash