Sign in to follow this  
Etho

Ditch Running in the dark

After we found a way around the grass blockage. We went to the lake we have to cross to get our ponds. The end of the video is at the lake edge. It’s another 5 minutes or so to our ponds.

Edited by Etho

32 minutes ago, Dupa220 said:

I was thinking, "You need Nightvision". But it's not much different than driving a car at night is it?

Nope, not really. I forgot to change the ISO settings on the GoPro so it looks worse than it is. 

10 hours ago, Gran Torino said:

Are you still picking the bugs out from between your teeth?:bellylaf:Thanks for posting!

Had to keep my mouth closed! I did get some in my eyes, not just close but in my eye. Had to take contacts out. My eyes did their job and the next morning I had i mosquitos encased in goo. 

Are the channel  markers on solid land ?  I saw the exit markers  on the right hand side  but then i got lost. :D

27 minutes ago, Meke said:

Are the channel  markers on solid land ?  I saw the exit markers  on the right hand side  but then i got lost. :D

No, that’s all water. We have markers so we don’t run into duck blinds. Going out there tomorrow evening to work on the grass problem. I’ll try to video that area with some light. 

12 hours ago, Etho said:

Had to keep my mouth closed! I did get some in my eyes, not just close but in my eye. Had to take contacts out. My eyes did their job and the next morning I had i mosquitos encased in goo. 

:bellylaf: