Sign in to follow this  
Meke

Comfortable for 4 weeks.

Righto men.  Heres the scenario. Imagine your worldly things are going to be taken from you and  You have one pick up truck to load all your gear into you would like to live comfortably for 1 month.

What would you keep. 

Heres my list.   knife and fork spoon plate and cup. 2 pillows.2 blankets.  1 chair,1 arm chair, wifi laptop, saterlite box,20 inch tv, king size bed which i will dump after 1 month, guns and ammo by law i have to keep hold of them. tool box. 4 x shirts undies. 1 x hoodie 2 x long pants,2 x short pants,1 x shoes, 1 x flip flops,  shaver and soap, 2 x towels, a shovel  and broom. bloody lawn mower. Garden hose.

what else. im sure im gonna fuck something up.

Edited by Meke

34 minutes ago, Dupa220 said:

Tempur pedic mattress, CPAP machine, small Generator, Mini Fridge for Drinks, tens pairs socks, 10 skivies. a couple books.

Think I'm good.?

Ah you live in the frozen arctic. Didnt know they made skivies in adult sizes. :D

26 minutes ago, JRed said:

What did you do to get thrown out of the house for a month?

Nothing. Sold the house and the  furniture removal guys will be in next week to strip the place. I will still be living here for about 4 weeks after its empty.  Im not gonna go hardcore and sleep on the floor and use a upside down bucket for a chair.

I have electricity , hot shower and stoves etc , internet and phone stops on 26th nov.

Basically like camping in a big empty cabin with what ever you can fit in your truck as i will be keeping it when i leave here minus the bed.

1 hour ago, Meke said:

Nothing. Sold the house and the  furniture removal guys will be in next week to strip the place. I will still be living here for about 4 weeks after its empty.  Im not gonna go hardcore and sleep on the floor and use a upside down bucket for a chair.

I have electricity , hot shower and stoves etc , internet and phone stops on 26th nov.

Basically like camping in a big empty cabin with what ever you can fit in your truck as i will be keeping it when i leave here minus the bed.

That explains the mower. xD

Sounds like you’re pretty much set. I’d add a microwave. 

Might add a couple more undies and t shirts. Since i wont have a washing machine  i can wear 1 set per week then throw them out if too shitty.:D