Sign in to follow this  
Several

Finally got an upgrade to full sized DSLR

As the title says......... I bought a canon 6d and my first lense is a 70-300 f4.5-5.6 L , I'm pretty stoked with it.

havent really had a chance to play with it to much, it has some pretty cool features, the wi-fi is a cool feature and lets you control the camera from a phone or tablet and also view your pictures on said device as you take them.

im also waiting on a 40mm 1.8 pancake lens and a 35mm lensbaby spark to arrive, gonna have a good day out tomorrow at the family Xmas party so I'll get to bust out a few shots then.

heres a shot of my youngest, the only decent shot I've taken so far.

IMG_1792.PNG

Very nice!  That is a nice setup.  You are going to love it!

Great shot too!

Just be prepared.  Once people start seeing you with that setup, they are going to ask you to do pictures for them.  For everything.  And anything.  Including weddings.  If you accept a wedding, I'd bet cash money that you won't do another very soon after that.  Not saying that you won't ever shoot another one, but I'll bet you wait a while before you do another one.  Doing one is a fantastic learning experience.  And traumatic. xD