Sign in to follow this  
Janitor

New (2me) ride

On 2/9/2018 at 2:15 PM, Thumper said:

IMG_7739_zpsidw6whqc.jpg

The Jeepertards do that around here. Spend $60k or more on a Jeep that never leaves the road. Then obnoxiously party at the beach and let owning one of the most impractical vehicles ever become a lifestyle. 

Edited by Etho

38 minutes ago, Etho said:

The Jeepertards do that around here. Spend $60k or more on a Jeep that never leaves the road. Then obnoxiously party at the beach and let owning one of the most impractical vehicles ever become a lifestyle. 

Obnoxious is exactly what those are.  There was a phase where all of the sportbike riders had their motorcycles all decked out in that shit.  Now it's mostly just the mallcrawlers and FuriousWannabe's. 

45 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Obnoxious is exactly what those are.  There was a phase where all of the sportbike riders had their motorcycles all decked out in that shit.  Now it's mostly just the mallcrawlers and FuriousWannabe's. 

I know some people who have them on a Jeep and they flicker to music. Dumbest shit ever. 

13 minutes ago, Meke said:

The trend i see is guys lowering their trucks so the arse  end is inches above the ground. waste of a good truck 

I think lowered trucks look stoopid. 

15 minutes ago, Etho said:

I know some people who have them on a Jeep and they flicker to music. Dumbest shit ever. 

Well, if that isn't the dumbest shit ever it's sure a contender. 

Dipshits.

31 minutes ago, Drck said:

I think lowered trucks look stoopid. 

Only time they should be lowered is if they’re being raced. Otherwise yeah it looks stupid.