Sign in to follow this  
Dupa220

The Black Panther? Really?

I just saw on some Entertainment show that The Black Panther is THE MOST anticipated Marvel Movie ever!

Seriously? 

When I was a kid nobody wanted His Comic Books. Spider-man, Wolverine/X-men and the Avengers were the Big Draws. 

I like the Guy playing Black Panther, but have no desire to see this movie at all. if it's a dud, will it be because White Trumpist racist like me didn't go? Or just that it was boring and didn't reach it's audience?

Never heard of the character until  Cptn America civil war movie.  So i did a bit of google on him. I though he was a cool character.  i'll probably give it a watch sooner or later. 

I heard that its an all black cast which doesnt bother me at all but i heard rumors that they were making Black Panther a fudge packer.  Now that annoys me if they change  a 1966 old school character to suit todays fucked up faggoty all inclusive diversity embracing bollocks that seems to be forced upon us.

My brother in law use to heavily be into comics, he’s not so much anymore but still sorta pays attention to that world. We were talking about SJW shit in the comics world. It went over like a lead balloon apparently. It’s almost all been nixed, except this movie was long since in production. It’s expected to tank. 

Edited by Etho

13 hours ago, vic_b said:

A gay superhero.... What will they come up with next:doh:

DC already went there in the comic books.  The latest Green Lantern is supposed to be openly homo.  They started that a few years back.  

10 minutes ago, Etho said:

My brother in law use to heavily be into comics, he’s not so much anymore but still sorta pays attention to that world. We were talking about SJW shit in the comics world. It went over like a lead balloon apparently. It’s almost all been nixed, except this movie was long since in production. It’s expected to tank. 

They pushed the hell outta Wonder Women, now this? "go see it or you're racist"

1 hour ago, Dupa220 said:

They pushed the hell outta Wonder Women, now this? "go see it or you're racist"

Gotta try to make back some money. He said they ruined some comic book story arcs with that shit and had to go back and fix it. I guess they completely misunderstood a lot of their fans. 

They need to invent a character thats a poof, not re invent an existing character who has been straight for 50 years and make him into  a pansy to appease that  sjw crowd.

Take that latest star wars trilogy. I actually like the lead female character cause she started out as a tuff original bitch .  They didnt take a pre existing character and modify it to suit todays socially acceptable  freaks.

instead of making Spiderman gay etc, come up with a character that was bitten by a radio active dung beetle or something and his super power is shoving shit all day.

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2019 at 11:54 PM, blueknight said:

Anybody excited to watch the Avenger's: Endgame?

Too many Marvel flicks out these days.