Danatkins

Welcome Natasha

Well the wife and I went to the dealership and she got her new jeep 2018 Cherokee.  7 dollars less a month than what the Renegade was and newer to boot. 

received_2055697668088903.jpeg

Glad that worked out for you.

5 hours ago, Gran Torino said:

Good luck...try to keep it for more than one payment this time.

:D

4 hours ago, Danatkins said:

Oh haha

xD

12 minutes ago, Danatkins said:

Don't think so officer didn't give me one and ain't got a bill yet

That’s good then. Well I guess anyway, here if you have a CDL and get a ticket even not in your truck it fucks with your CDL big time. I always tried to give those dudes a break unless it was just really stupid.

That's anywhere and I think that was this guy's thought. Hell one time I was in CA got rear ended found out 4 months later I had a ticket for the accident when I tried to transfer my license to IN from KY. Dam commie fuckers

22 minutes ago, Danatkins said:

That's anywhere and I think that was this guy's thought. Hell one time I was in CA got rear ended found out 4 months later I had a ticket for the accident when I tried to transfer my license to IN from KY. Dam commie fuckers

That's anywhere, NRVC(Non-resident Violator Compact) made it so that everyone communicates on traffic tickets. Sucks in instances such as those. But it beats going to jail for traffic violations just because you're from out of the area. Which is what use to be done in some places. 

Was probably the double negative talk that you Kentucky folk use. “Yer not gonna give me no tickit, raight?”

2 hours ago, Drck said:

Was probably the double negative talk that you Kentucky folk use. “Yer not gonna give me no tickit, raight?”

xD