Sign in to follow this  
JRed

ALL the mountains

Last Friday I actually had time to go for a ride. I still didn't have all day as I had a meeting about our senior project in Riverside at 6 pm, but I figured I could fill the rest of the day pretty easily. So, because I have such a comfortable seat (I don't), I picked a 380 mile loop starting in Temecula, going through Idyllwild, Big Bear, and the Angeles National Forest, with a stop in Riverside on the way back. Had an absolute hoot. This time of year there's a foggy marine layer that moves inland from the coast, and can make it cloudy/foggy all day. I've got a couple shots in the video looking down on it, and it was great to get up into the sun. The roads were great; hardly any traffic at all, and while I haven't ridden the Idyllwild or Angeles roads more than once before, I still had a lot of fun in the corners. 

Also, if you're the special type of retarded fuckstick that realizes there's cars behind you, but fuck them you're not pulling over: Stop it. You're a dick, the road doesn't belong to you, and while there's a special place in Hell for people who impede any traffic, there's exclusive seating consisting only of razor studded dildo's for people who impede EMS. This truck was one of 5 emergency vehicles heading up. The first guy obviously wasn't in a rush, so pulling over for a minute wouldn't have killed him. But pulling this shit might have killed someone else. Also, fuck that second guy as well.

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 1.47.04 PM.png

Nice set of vids.  Name of the band on the first vid soundtrack?  half decent song that is.

Also, my gripe with moorcyclist is , when pulling into a gas station use the same side you would if driving a car. Fuckers on 2 wheels can fill up from any side , majority of us car users have petrol filler on the left so we take right of way.  Might be different in usa but bikers are assholes where ever you go.

4 hours ago, Meke said:

Nice set of vids.  Name of the band on the first vid soundtrack?  half decent song that is.

Also, my gripe with moorcyclist is , when pulling into a gas station use the same side you would if driving a car. Fuckers on 2 wheels can fill up from any side , majority of us car users have petrol filler on the left so we take right of way.  Might be different in usa but bikers are assholes where ever you go.

Unless the hoses over there match your peckers, cars can usually fill up on either side too.  xD A lot of people don’t seem to realize that (at least here), the hoses are designed to reach both sides. Even for most trucks. 

The band is Social Distortion. Check them out, they had a lot of good stuff. 

Yeah the hoses are the same here. Its one of these unwritten rules  that 95% of common sence folk follow. Then you get the dickhead bikers stuffing it up cause they can squeez in anywhere.

Social Distortion. Wasnt that the band Satchmo  raved about at the old loft. Has Johnny Rotten in it.

2 hours ago, Meke said:

Yeah the hoses are the same here. Its one of these unwritten rules  that 95% of common sence folk follow. Then you get the dickhead bikers stuffing it up cause they can squeez in anywhere.

Social Distortion. Wasnt that the band Satchmo  raved about at the old loft. Has Johnny Rotten in it.

Awesome video. Good song too.

Johnny Lydon aka Johnny Rotten was in the Sex Pistols. Social Distortion is fronted by Mike Ness. They adapted over the years as his talent increased. If you like that style of their music, start at the titled album and go forward. Before that it was more SoCal skate/surf punk sound. 

They play more rockabilly/cow punk/outlaw country now. 

2 hours ago, Meke said:

Alright, I’m gonna give you shit for this: Stop being a pussy snowflake and just pull up to the fucking pump and pump the goddamn gas. “Oh God, it’s not on the closest side, I don’t know what to do!”

Common sense is knowing what works. The hose works on either side. :P

12 minutes ago, JRed said:

Alright, I’m gonna give you shit for this: Stop being a pussy snowflake and just pull up to the fucking pump and pump the goddamn gas. “Oh God, it’s not on the closest side, I don’t know what to do!”

Common sense is knowing what works. The hose works on either side. :P

Nope. Its really more to do with the entering and exiting the sation than the actuall gas filling   Old school road courtesy.  This is one of them,  Flashing your high beams when cops are about is another, one flick of the turn signal  to let following cars now its safe to overtake is. another,  its the bro code for the road thats been round for ever.

But hairy ass bikers are a new breed .  They  stuff it up with their lack of manners and their plastic covered rice cookers.

29 minutes ago, Meke said:

Nope. Its really more to do with the entering and exiting the sation than the actuall gas filling   Old school road courtesy.  This is one of them,  Flashing your high beams when cops are about is another, one flick of the turn signal  to let following cars now its safe to overtake is. another,  its the bro code for the road thats been round for ever.

But hairy ass bikers are a new breed .  They  stuff it up with their lack of manners and their plastic covered rice cookers.

:bellylaf:Oh man, you’d die here. The only people who don’t just pull up to whatever pump is available are older women who don’t know better. 

7 minutes ago, JRed said:

:bellylaf:Oh man, you’d die here. The only people who don’t just pull up to whatever pump is available are older women who don’t know better. 

Or old guys that have Vehicles with Tanks on Different sides and they lose track of which one they're in.........whippersnapper.

1 minute ago, Dupa220 said:

Or old guys that have Vehicles with Tanks on Different sides and they lose track of which one they're in.........whippersnapper.

If you’re an old guy you get pass xD