Sign in to follow this  
Meke

Backyard

I like it!!   Looks like a great place.

I have to ask, on the pic with the bridge, what is the pole meant to stop?  I would assume it is to prevent something from being on there and limit the traffic to pedestrian only. 

1 hour ago, JRed said:

Looks nice! Any fish?

Yeah heaps of rainbows but i need a license to catch them. Trout,salmon and ducks are the only things in nz with a season and permit system .

52 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I like it!!   Looks like a great place.

I have to ask, on the pic with the bridge, what is the pole meant to stop?  I would assume it is to prevent something from being on there and limit the traffic to pedestrian only. 

Yep. its meant to stop assholes on motorcross bikes . 

Its a funny arangement.  its kinda like Indian reservation land where the missus tribe own it but anybody can walk the river banks because of something called the Queens chain. It means if a river off a cetain size runs through private land then citizens of the couintry can walk it, and fish it, canoe it etc.

2 minutes ago, Meke said:

Its a funny arangement.  its kinda like Indian reservation land where the missus tribe own it but anybody can walk the river banks because of something called the Queens chain. It means if a river off a cetain size runs through private land then citizens of the couintry can walk it, and fish it, canoe it etc.

We have something Similar with "Pedestrian Right-of-way". you just can't get out of the stream and tromp all over a fellas land.