Sign in to follow this  
Drck

Reviews of the Best Rifle Scopes for 2017

Whether you are a hunter, or you just enjoy shooting for sport, you know that choosing a scope for your rifle will be one of the biggest factors in determining how accurately you’ll be able to shoot. A scope allows you to zoom in on your target, and precisely lock in exactly where you want your shot to land.

There are many scopes on the market from many different reputable manufacturers, so choosing the best one is a daunting task. In the end, the scope you choose will largely come down to personal preference and your shooting needs. This guide will help you figure out what the best scope is to suit your (and your rifle’s) needs.

http://www.opticsden.com/reviews-best-rifle-scopes/

Some good discussion here.  As the writer mentioned, it all comes down to personal preference and shooting needs. 

I've been wanting to try a Primary Arms micro dot.  They are priced "nicely".  Either that or the Bushnell TRS-25 (at least I think that's the model). 

6 hours ago, Drck said:

I've been wanting to try a Primary Arms micro dot.  They are priced "nicely".  Either that or the Bushnell TRS-25 (at least I think that's the model). 

I have an older 1 and love it. I have used it on my AR and muzzle loader. Really like it for the muzzle loader for fast target alignment in the woods where all shots are under 100yrds