Sign in to follow this  
Danatkins

Hey one of us could be like Etho

5 minutes ago, FinFan77 said:

:D

Hell, why not? 

I'm 95% sure you'd have a heart attack paying for the ammo. It gives me mild chest pains and I'm not shy about gun stuff. 

1 hour ago, Etho said:

Is it bad that I put in some entries for this?

I’ll bet ya $5 you don’t win. What is that. Like 1-2 rounds? 😝

9 minutes ago, Drck said:

I’ll bet ya $5 you don’t win. What is that. Like 1-2 rounds? 😝

1.75. Unless you can find a good deal on delinked surplus M33. I don’t think anyone actually wins that stuff. They post pics and such but I think it’s employees just being paid to shill.  I’ve never in my entire time seen anyone post on a forum that they’ve won. Considering the biggest is AR15.com and has almost half a million members someone at some point by now would be or know a winner. 

Edited by Etho

25 minutes ago, Etho said:

1.75. Unless you can find a good deal on delinked surplus M33. I don’t think anyone actually wins that stuff. They post pics and such but I think it’s employees just being paid to shill.  I’ve never in my entire time seen anyone post on a forum that they’ve won. Considering the biggest is AR15.com and has almost half a million members someone at some point by now would be or know a winner. 

I was thinking the same thing. 

17 hours ago, Etho said:

I know a guy that won a "Glock" for being in some gun insurance thing.  He already carried the insurance, sent in an entry and won, but they just sent a check for $650 as opposed to an actual gun.  That was just last year.

14 hours ago, FinFan77 said:

I know a guy that won a "Glock" for being in some gun insurance thing.  He already carried the insurance, sent in an entry and won, but they just sent a check for $650 as opposed to an actual gun.  That was just last year.

Have heard of that also. But even still if that happened, that’s all the more reason to find it hard to believe. Because you know someone would be pissed off that they got paid money instead of the actual firearm.

12 hours ago, Etho said:

Have heard of that also. But even still if that happened, that’s all the more reason to find it hard to believe. Because you know someone would be pissed off that they got paid money instead of the actual firearm.

He was fine w/ it, just put it towards an AR.

I won my lever action in a comp. But it wasnt an online competition. You had to be present for the live draw. 

I think these online comps are a sham.  Its just a digital version of the old readers digest lucky winners comps. 

7 hours ago, Danatkins said:

Some dude in Tennessee won it. It's always  TN, FL or TX

I don’t believe it’s even possible to win.

12 hours ago, Etho said:

I don’t believe it’s even possible to win.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Apparently easy to fool folks from KY. 😝

On 3/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Drck said:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Apparently easy to fool folks from KY. 😝

Free chance's to win a gun for 5 minutes of time a day why the fuck not

3 hours ago, Danatkins said:

Free chance's to win a gun for 5 minutes of time a day why the fuck not

:facepalm: