Sign in to follow this  
Blae

Happy 4th of July yanks

38 minutes ago, vic_b said:

Me too. Double time and a half is hard to say no to. 

Normal day and pay for me. 

Looking forward to seeing the Washington d c military parade.  See if  Uncle Sam  can out do the Chileans or the Ruskies.

Thanks!

Got a big family cook out, but skipping the fireworks, cause I work tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Danatkins said:

I ain't ever been to a cookout where anything remotely that nice has showed up lol

Me neither, probably never will.

9 hours ago, Danatkins said:

I ain't ever been to a cookout where anything remotely that nice has showed up lol

Ever? I mean they’re hot no doubt but they aren’t unattainable hot. Any college age bbq will have a couple of that caliber. 

11 hours ago, Etho said:

Ever? I mean they’re hot no doubt but they aren’t unattainable hot. Any college age bbq will have a couple of that caliber. 

I know right? I guess I've lived a sheltered life cause I've been around and many times with women like that. My older brothers extremely hot GF told me when I was about 14 there are plenty of good lookin' girls that sit home on a Saturday night cause boys are afraid to ask them out. That stuck with me and never being very shy anyway that bit of advise served me well over the years.Thing is you got to be able to take rejection well and move on.:lol:

16 hours ago, Etho said:

I never got invited to a y good parties and before I turned 18 it was like pulling teeth to go to any with the way my mom was

17 hours ago, Etho said:

Hell, I live in the sticks and see it quite a bit.  

9 hours ago, Danatkins said:

I never got invited to a y good parties and before I turned 18 it was like pulling teeth to go to any with the way my mom was

Gotcha. That would make sense. 

15 hours ago, Gran Torino said:

I know right? I guess I've lived a sheltered life cause I've been around and many times with women like that. My older brothers extremely hot GF told me when I was about 14 there are plenty of good lookin' girls that sit home on a Saturday night cause boys are afraid to ask them out. That stuck with me and never being very shy anyway that bit of advise served me well over the years.Thing is you got to be able to take rejection well and move on.:lol:

That’s true. Being scared got no one anywhere.