Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gran Torino

Two Damascus knives....

Recommended Posts

First up is this hollow ground 9" in OAL blade. It has over 260 true layers and is nearly 1/4" thick at the spine. The blade is about 4 3/4" long. The handles are Spalted Tamerind with tru-stone, black & white G10 accents and black liners. It has mosaic pins and brass lanyard hole. It comes with the combo kydex/leather sheath shown.

This beauty is $150 shipped!

WkelUr3.jpg

iuVk8Ik.jpg

9p5oJ1n.jpg

QU88ReY.jpg

Second is the 11 1/2" OAL beauty with a false edge and hollow grind. The blade is right at 6" long. it has over 500 layers to achieve it's look. It's about 3/16" thick at the spine.

The handles are new product from Voodoo Resins. They have this unique look with the added aluminum mesh added into the blade. Very cool and different. It has SS pins and lanyard tube and comes with the combo kydex/leath sheath shown. This is $160 shipped.

EecF5Bv.jpg

EAjj2jD.jpg

NHoVCBN.jpg

67DC2YU.jpg

mVFOeJS.jpg

tInhaWQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be glad when this house crap is done so I can back into it. Been shooting just a few times, and haven't had much time for much else except the remodel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Drck said:

Are you getting in more raw Damascus material? 

I hadn't planned on it but do you have something special in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gran Torino said:

I hadn't planned on it but do you have something special in mind?

My buddy has been asking since I showed him the one you made for me. 👍🏻

If you see any more Damascus material on the horizon, pls give me a heads up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Drck said:

My buddy has been asking since I showed him the one you made for me. 👍🏻

If you see any more Damascus material on the horizon, pls give me a heads up. 

So does he want one like yours or a different style?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gran Torino said:

So does he want one like yours or a different style?

Believe he like the Damascus appearance. Not sure about blade shape. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drck said:

Believe he like the Damascus appearance. Not sure about blade shape. 

So I'm at a loss as what do order as I don't know what he wants....size, shape, thickness yada yada yada. I'd be happy to make a blade for him but I need details. Show him these two in this post and see if it rattles his cage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Gran Torino said:

So I'm at a loss as what do order as I don't know what he wants....size, shape, thickness yada yada yada. I'd be happy to make a blade for him but I need details. Show him these two in this post and see if it rattles his cage.

Will do. Gotcha on details. 

I had assumed you get leads on a batch from time to time. I wasn’t aware that you could order the raw material. Now I know. 👍🏻😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.