Danatkins

New broadheads

Got these with points at work they look pretty nasty and if they don't work I'm not out any money.

Here's a video that was posted from the manufacturer 

The coke bottle is for scale 

20190807_200448.jpg

20190807_200254.jpg

20190807_200258.jpg

20190807_200200.jpg

20190807_200203.jpg

If these don't work as advertised I'm getting some g5 Montec. Watched a guy shoot at a 1/2" sheet of plywood at a 45 angle  with the g5, rage hypodermic, muzzy and forget the 4th one the other three bounced off the montec slammed through like it was paper

21 minutes ago, Danatkins said:

If these don't work as advertised I'm getting some g5 Montec. Watched a guy shoot at a 1/2" sheet of plywood at a 45 angle  with the g5, rage hypodermic, muzzy and forget the 4th one the other three bounced off the montec slammed through like it was paper

Not sure how old you are or how long you've been bow hunting.  I've been at it quite a while and have seen folks use a variety of stuff.  I can tell you that Muzzy has never let me down.  Of course, a deer isn't a sheet of plywood.

Ain't been at it that long. Not saying the muzzy is a bad one heck Ryan Cleckner was talking on his podcast the other day he still uses the old steel zwickey broadhead lol.