Sign in to follow this  
hygracen

Off-roading

I am currently setting up my 2010 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab for off-roading. I recently bought a set of Nitto Mud Grappler tires for it. The next thing that I would like to install is a lift kit. Are Skyjacker suspension lift kit worth checking out? Does anybody here have any experience with this brand?

6 hours ago, vic_b said:

Not much off-roading experience, at least planned off-road excursions. 

Same here. Back in younger days, was only enough to get to fishing spots and stuff. WA has some awesome terrain for that sort of adventures. 

I don’t know much about lifts. The common ones here seem to use ProComp and SuperLifts. Of course 95% of the trucks here are mall crawlers. 

1 hour ago, Etho said:

I don’t know much about lifts. The common ones here seem to use ProComp and SuperLifts. Of course 95% of the trucks here are mall crawlers. 

Brodozers?

Some of those here too. Life’s, exhaust, big mud tires, brush guard, etc. Only sees black top from person’s house to work. 

One of our teachers brings a ford ranger to school and is sometimes  parked outside.  Its a beast  Definately not a mall tractor or a gay mobile  .  Its as  grubby as hell. Worse than mine lol.  Its a decked out full on pig hunters truck with a lift kit , big tyres, steel bull bar, flared guards, dog box and carpet on the hood.  Its the newer shape too with the 3.2 diesel 6 speed manual box  . Filthy as  fuck  but has that real deal cool look about it.  I.ll snap a shot next time  she brings it and post it in the grill for privacy.  

9 hours ago, Drck said:

Brodozers?

Some of those here too. Life’s, exhaust, big mud tires, brush guard, etc. Only sees black top from person’s house to work. 

Yep.